Our Quality Assurance Program...
- We are an equal opportunity employer with policies including random drug testing.
- Our "in house" training programs emphisize work place safety and cleanliness.
- Our fleet and equipment are maintained in good working condition at all times.
- All of our service engineers are CFC certified, for the proper handling of our refrigerants.
- Our computer resources and excellent record keeping skills help us track equipment history.
- We utilize the best resources from numerous colleges and universties to keep up with technology.
- We provide on site layouts, equipment inventories and service logs for all planned maintenance clients.
- We have annual individual performance reviews and evaluate each persons strengths and training suggestions.
- Strict policies and procedures for operations create an environment simular to a special forces team boot camp.
- All associates are strongly encouraged to maintain current training in first aid, CPR, and safe equipment utilization.
- All shop and field work is performed in accordance with the latest ACCA, ASHRE, ASME, SMACNA and industry standards.